Hello it's Rebecca.
Idk how to do this, Paola made my tumblr because apparently I have to many "emotions" ... Im not disagreeing .
- A man and woman were dating for 2 years.
- The man soon bent down on one knee and asked her to marry him.
- She began crying and was so dumbfounded, all she could say was yes.
- PEOPLE SAID THEY WOULDN'T MAKE IT PEOPLE SAID IT WAS JUST YOUNG LOVE, PEOPLE SAID THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUE LOVE.
- Yet 84 years later they were still married.
- Man: We are exactly 84 years 3 months 1 week and 2 days into our marriage yet I still feel tingles run down my body when she touches me.
- Another month passed and they got into a minor fight on the park bench.
- The man had an umbrella because the meteorologist said it would rain.
- Sure enough it started to rain,
- The woman sat on the opposite side of the bench,
- The man opened up the umbrella and held it up for her letting himself get soaked.
- Quickly but surely they made up with a kiss.
- Woman: 84 years later my cheeks still turn bright red when he says I'm beautiful, that he's happy to call me his, that despite what the people said we made it and that he's happy he could hold my hand to the end.